Who kills the bugs
Who hogs the sheets
Who hates mornings
Who’s cranky before they had their coffee
Who’s doesn’t like their mother in law
Who gets horny in awkward public places
Who had a scene phase
Who wore braces
Who got bullied.
Who collects ceramic elephants.
- "When is the last time you ate?"
- "Let me get you a glass of water."
- "You can lay down in my bed if you need to."
- "Don't cry, you're going to be fine."
- "You're safe, I've got you."
- "You're fever's too high, you're delirious."
- "Sleep it off."
- "Can I get you anything?"
- "Here, vomit in this."
- "You've been out for days. I was worried you were dead."
- "When is the last time you slept?"
- "How bad does your stomach hurt?"
- "How long have you had that cough?"
- "Hold on. You're too sick to go anywhere."
- "I'll get you a blanket, you're going to be here for a while."
- "Let's go home, you're too sick."
- "I can do that, just go back to bed."
- "Maybe you should go to the doctor."
- "Come on, at least sleep in a bed."
do not pity the dead, harry, pity the living, and above all those who cannot go to comic con
- Blind: Muse is unable to see for __
- Mute: Muse is unable to speak for __
- Deaf: Muse is unable to hear for __
- Paralysis: Muse is unable to move __ (anon specifies what) for __
- Mind: Muse cannot remember anything or anyone for __
- Mutation: Muse has an extra __ (anon specifies what) for 3 days.
- Genderbent: Muse is the opposite gender for __
- Petite: Muse is about the size of a pen cap for __
- Tall: Muse is __ (anon specifies how tall) for __
- Split: Muse has split into two people, one evil and one nice, lasts a day.
- Roleswap: Muse has the body of the mun for __
- Flip Flop: Two muses switch bodies, lasts for a day.
- Together: Muse is stuck in __'s body with them for __
- Speak: Muses voice changes to __ (anon specifies what) for a day.
- Bald: Muse has no hair for a day.
- Hair: Muse has hair (on their head) that is as long as themselves for __
- Agrees: Muse has to say yes to everything for a day.
- Disagrees: Muse has to say no to everything for a day.
- Cloak: Muse becomes invisible, but can still be heard and felt, etc. for __
- Ghost: Muse becomes a ghost that can possess other's bodies for __
- Animal: Muse becomes a __ (anon specifies what animal) for __
- Angel: Muse becomes an angel (duh) for __
- Demon: Muse becomes a demon (once again duh) for __
- Possessed: Muse is possessed by a demon, making them do strange and unusual things for __
- Fashion: Muse becomes obsessed and snobby about fashion and tries to change other's appearance if they don't like it for __
Would someone please reply to my soul surfer AU?!! Pleassssee!